Zurich Panorama Ridge Hike Day Trip
Lake Zürich Panorama Ridge Hike
(Half day hike for those short on time)
All year round
- Experience impressive views over city of Zürich, the lake and the Central Swiss Alps
- Enjoy an oasis of peace in beautiful nature so close to a big city
- Learn more about the area’s past and present, customs and traditions and gain an understanding of how come the area is such a financial powerhouse today
- Get to ride in the only cable car in canton of Zürich
- Easy hiking on mostly flat trail; suitable for everyone of average fitness
Meeting time & place
8:30 a.m. Zürich Main Train Station – in the main hall under the “Meeting Point” sign
Return time & place
13:00 p.m. Zürich Main Train Station Have more time? Click here for our full day Zurich Alpine Tour
Adult Standard: CHF 160.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 185.00 for one person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): CHF 80.00 per child
Children under 6 years are free
All transportation from and return the Zurich Station
Private tour – English speaking guide with extensive knowledge/experience living in Switzerland
Food & Beverages
Items of personal nature.
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Booking within 5 days of your tour date?
Please contact us directly in Lucerne.
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: email@example.com