Zürich Haute Route – Day Trip
Hike along the Haute Route above Lake Walen
A day hike
June through October
- Easy to moderate high-altitude hike through meadows, forest and unique protected high moorland
- Enjoy impressive vistas over the Toggenburg and Glarus Alps, the Churfirsten mountains and even all the way to Mt Säntis
- Ride in a chairlift with spectacular views
- Learn more about the area’s customs and traditions
- Eat in typical Swiss mountain inns and enjoy local hospitality
- Full day tour with about 3 -3,5 hours on foot hiking a distance of approx. 8 kms/5 miles
- This is a quiet, private, tour where you can learn about the region and Switzerland – while enjoying great Alpine views
Meeting time & place
8:30 a.m. Zürich Main Train Station – in the main hall under the “Meeting Point” sign
Return time & place
17:30 p.m. Zürich Main Train Station Less Time? Click here for our Half Day Tour
Adult Standard: US $410 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: US $535 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less US $47 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less US $99 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): US $205 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less US $22.50 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less US $49.50 per child
Children under 6 years are free
All transportation from and return the Zurich Station
Private tour – English speaking guide with extensive knowledge/experience living in Switzerland
Food & Beverages
Items of personal nature.
Booking a Tour
Click on the red “Book Now” button
1. On the right hand side, select the Date you wish to take the tour in the Date Box
2. Input the number of participants: adults & children
3. Go To the Tour Box and click on BOOK button – the payment form will open
4. Under Options: See if you qualify for Swiss Pass or Half-Card tax – Select one or Select “No Card or Pass”
5. Review the final price – make sure it is correct
6. Read our Cancellation Policy – check the Terms & Conditions Box
7. Pay with either a PayPal account or debit/credit card
Once the payment has been processed, a written confirmation will be sent to your email address
Booking within 5 days of tour date?
Phone or text our Lucerne office – +41 79 813 3610 – to check if we can take you, before making a booking
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: email@example.com