Zurich Haute Route – Day Trip
Hike along the Haute Route above Lake Walen
A day hike
June through October
- Easy to moderate high-altitude hike through meadows, forest and unique protected high moorland
- Enjoy impressive vistas over the Toggenburg and Glarus Alps, the Churfirsten mountains and even all the way to Mt Säntis
- Ride in a chairlift with spectacular views
- Learn more about the area’s customs and traditions
- Eat in typical Swiss mountain inns and enjoy local hospitality
- Full day tour with about 3 -3,5 hours on foot hiking a distance of approx. 8 kms/5 miles
Meeting time & place
8:30 a.m. Zürich Main Train Station – in the main hall under the “Meeting Point” sign
Return time & place
17:30 p.m. Zürich Main Train Station Less Time? Click here for our Half Day Tour
Adult Standard: CHF 340.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 390.00 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less CHF 45.00 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less CHF 95.00 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): CHF 170.00 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less CHF 22.50 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less CHF 47.50 per child
Children under 6 years are free
All transportation from and return the Zurich Station
Private tour – English speaking guide with extensive knowledge/experience living in Switzerland
Food & Beverages
Items of personal nature.
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Booking within 5 days of your tour date?
Please contact us directly in Lucerne.
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: email@example.com