Winter Mt Rigi Day Trip
One of TripAdvisor’s most recommended hiking places
Locals say Rigi is one of Switzerland’s most favorite hiking place
The Mt. Rigi tour combines an easy, mostly level, very safe, sign posted 2 to 3 hour hike. There are absolutely awesome views of 620+ alpine peaks from the summit of Mt. Rigi Kulm.
- Hiking on an easy, marked trail at 1450 meters/4350 ft with panoramic views
- Heal & Recuperate @ Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Bath & Spa indoor/outdoor facilities
- Use of Swiss public transportation system including: train, cogwheel train, aerial trams and cruise on a lake ship.
This is an easy to moderate 2-1/2 to 3 hour hike
November to March
- Meet: 09:00 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station
- We depart at 09:18 am
- We return: 18:47 pm
Adult Standard: CHF 340.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 390.00 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less CHF 45.00 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less CHF 95.00 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): CHF 170.00 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less CHF 22.50 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less CHF 47.50 per child
Children under 6 years are free
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- All transportation from and return to Lucerne including train, Mt. Rigi cogwheel train, aerial cableway and cruise on Lake Lucerne steamer
- Entrance for two hours at Mt. Rigi Kaltbad Mineralbad & Spa indoor/outdoor facilities
- English speaking, certified hiking guide
- Items of personal nature.
- For the hike we recommended you bring 1-2 bottles of water. If possible, wear ankle high hiking shoes.
The tour departs rain or shine – unless weather conditions could endanger safety
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Booking within 5 days of your tour date?
Please contact us directly in Lucerne.
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: email@example.com
Map for Winter Tour of Mt. Rigi