Winter Mt Rigi Day Trip
One of TripAdvisor’s most recommended hiking places
Mt Rigi, an incredible experience in all seasons
Our Mt. Rigi Panorama Winter Walk combines an easy, mostly level, 2 to 3 hour hike with awesome views of Alpine peaks and time for pure relaxation in warm mineral spring spa baths.
Hiking is on an easy, marked gravel (or packed snow) trail with panoramic views
- Heal & recuperate at the Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Bath & Spa indoor/outdoor facilities
- Use of Swiss public transportation system including local train, cogwheel train, aerial cableway and lake cruise.
This is an easy to moderate 2-3 hour hike on a signposted mountain trail with gravel or packed-snow.
November to March
- Meet: 08:45 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station
- We depart at 09:18 am
- We return: 17:00 pm
Adult Standard: CHF 340.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 390.00 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less CHF 45.00 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less CHF 95.00 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 15): CHF 170.00 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less CHF 22.50 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less CHF 47.50 per child
Children 0-5 years are free
Group of 5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- Private tour with experienced local English-speaking guide
- All transportation from and return to Lucerne
- One hours at Mt. Rigi Kaltbad Mineralbad & Spa indoor/outdoor facilities
- All items of personal nature.
- Lunch and beverages
What to wear / bring
- Sturday non-slip waterproof footwear
- Warm, waterproof outer clothing
- Warm layered clothing
The tour departs rain or shine – unless weather conditions could endanger safety
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Booking within 5 days of your tour date?
Please contact us directly in Lucerne.
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: email@example.com
Map for Winter Tour of Mt. Rigi