Swiss Scenic Alps by Rail
An Immersion into the Best Swiss Experience
Spectacular Alpine Scenery through Panoramic Vista Windows in 1st Class Seats
- See and Experience the most scenic Alps: The Matterhorn, The Jungfraujoch, Mout Pilatus.
- Enjoy Switzerland’s majestic scenery in First Class on one of Europe’s most famous trains
- Glacier Express: St. Moritz to Zermatt Bernina Express: Lugano to St. Moritz Goldenpass: Montreux to Interlaken
- Listen to first-hand input about each place by your Swiss based native English speaking guide
- Luggage handled for you – no hassle
- Become a Swiss expert – learn about Swiss cheese, chocolate, wines, and Swiss life
- Lifetime of great memories and momoents.
A 10 day Swiss tour featuring: magnificent views, foods, and lodging
Imagine the spectacular alpine scenery through the panoramic “vista” windows that run from your elbow to the ceiling while you sit comfortably in your first class Swiss rail seat.
Your eyes gazing effortlessly on the beautiful Swiss Alp peaks, sparkling lakes, postcard looking green pasture meadows, historic castles, gigantic Matterhorn, Swiss valleys, vineyards, gushing white water streams, magic mountains with glacier European roof altitudes.
You are sitting in a comfortable and roomy Swiss train car.
The legendary trains of Switzerland are among the finest in the world and the Swiss have perfected making mountains accessible. Their ingenious network of trains, rack railways, trams, and funiculars easily puts you in the midst of the most spectacular glaciers in the Alps and the highest peaks in Europe.
You’ll tunnel through the Eiger to arrive at the Jungfraujoch, the highest railway station in Europe. Then you ascend the Gornergrat above Zermatt to arrive at an alpine panorama where you are surrounded by more 4,000 meter peaks than anywhere else in the alps.
Enjoy the Swiss Alps in the comfort of your first class rail car, and in the company of Swiss rail experts. You’ll discover the scenery, history, and engineering that have made Switzerland’s rail system the finest and most popular in the world.
There’s a reason the Swiss travel an average of over 1300 miles a year on trains by far the highest in the world. Swiss trains are efficient, comfortable, offer the fastest and easiest way to take you where you want to go. And the unforegettable alpine scenery is the icing on the cake.
You’ll enjoy the comfort of First Class on the most legendary of alpine railway journeys The Glacier Express and discover the charms of other scenic routes such as the Bernina Express and the Goldenpass Line, also in First Class.
June 11, 2018 to June 20, 2018
July 30, 2018 to Aug. 8, 2018
Aug. 27, 2018 to Sep. 7, 2018
Sep. 8, 2018 to Sep. 17, 2018 Sold Out
Sep. 22, 2018 to Oct. 1, 2018
Adult Standard: CHF 4,995.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 5,394.00 for one person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): CHF 2,497.50 per child
Children under 6 years are free
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
Reserve your place on this tour with a $300 per person deposit
- Services of an expert, English speaking, guide
- All accommodations 9 nights in 3 to 4 star hotels
- Breakfast and Dinner meals
- First Class Rail ransportation
- All Ground Transportation, including Trams, Mountain Railways, Admissions
- Luggage Handling on/off all trains – bags expedited between Montreux-Interlaken and Interlaken-Zurich
Items of personal nature.
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to departure are refundable less a $100 per person service fee.
- Cancellations made between 60 and 15 days prior to departure are subject to a $500 per person cancellation penalty.
- Cancellations made less than 15 days before departure are subject to a $1000 cancellation penalty.
- Cancellation of individual room nights or non-use of prepaid meals are not refundable.
Transportation vouchers and railpasses are bearer documents and cannot be refunded if lost or stolen.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Booking within 5 days of your tour date?
Please contact us directly in Lucerne.
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org