Swiss Alps Hike through Jungfrau Region
A majestic, captivating, enchanting hike through the “Heart” of the Swiss Alps
Spectacular Alpine Scenery with Expert Guides
- Awesome breathtaking views of glaciers, dramatic mountain peaks, Sound of Music green pastures with alpine flora and fauna often with cow bells ringing in the air.
- Daily hikes consist of 3 to 4 hours maximum on public sign posted “mountain trails” consisting of gravel, dirt, rocky, wide and narrow trails. Anyone with average fitness can do this.
- Begin at 1000m/3000ft Alpine resort of Engelberg – an easy 2 hour train ride & transfer in Lucerne from the Zürich airport.
- Breathtaking Jungfrau cogwheel railway up to the Jungfraujoch station, 3454m /11371 ft, highest in Europe. Guided through all the amazing exhibits and places to experience.
- All inclusive with Lodging in comfortable 3-4 star hotels/lodges including Breakfasts & Dinners
- Luggage Transfers – Local Transportation
- 2-English Speaking & Experienced Guides Throughout the Hike
- End in Mürren 1600m / 5000 ft elevation. Viewing the Jungfrau Region’s famous Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau mountain peaks while at the base of the 2970 m / 10,000 ft Schilhorn. Offering a James Bond 007 experience.
An 8 Day Hike through Switzerland’s Heart of the Alps
Upon your arrival in Switzerland, you begin your trip at the 3000 ft Engelberg resort right in the heart of the Swiss Alps. This was founded as a Benedictine Monastery in 1120 with Monks today continuing to meet parish and educational needs of the citizenry.
You are surrounded by 10,000 ft Alpine peaks, green pastures and fresh air.
ECHO Trails tours are designed for people who are energetic, active, and filled with a spirit of adventure.
We rate this tour as easy to moderate. Plan on walking 2 miles per hour easily with a duration of 3 to 4 hours per day. We’ll make hourly stops for taking pictures and breaks.
Hiking will be at an elevation range of 3,000 ft. to 7,000 ft, mostly level “mountain trails”.
One day we will take the Jungfrau cog wheel train up to the Jungfraujoch to an elevation of 11,340 ft.
And no, you can’t make your spouse/partner run alongside.
July 16 to July 23, 2018 – Sold Out
August 12 to August 19, 2018
Adult Standard: CHF 4,520.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 4,919.00 for one person
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
All pricing are in Swiss Francs CHF
Reserve your place on this tour with a $300 per person deposit.
5% early bird 2017 payment reduction.
There is a 12 person trip limit so participation on a “First-Come, First-Serve” basis.
April 30, 2018.
Pay on-line or via check(s) made out to ECHO Trails, LLC, 20630 Torello Lane, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022.
Contact René Welti for details @ Tel: 650-460-9107 / E-mail: email@example.com
- Services of an expert, English speaking, guide
- All accommodations 8 nights in wonderful hotels and lodges with breakfast and three course dinners
- All Ground Transportation, including Trams, Mountain Railways, Admissions per the itinerary
- Luggage transfers every day – limit of 1 bag per person
- First Class train ticket to the Zurich airport & Overnight at the Zurich airport Radison Blu
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Items of personal nature
- Travel to Engelberg (We can help you with train tickets so just let us know and we can help you.)
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to departure are refundable less a $100 per person service fee.
- Cancellations made between 60 and 15 days prior to departure are subject to a $500 per person cancellation penalty.
- Cancellations made less than 15 days before departure are subject to a $1000 cancellation penalty.
- Cancellation of individual room nights or non-use of prepaid meals are not refundable.
Transportation vouchers and railpasses are bearer documents and cannot be refunded if lost or stolen.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office