Experience one of the best hikes in the world-the Via Alpina
This is a majestic, enchanting multi-day hike through the “heart” of Switzerland.
Why ECHO Trails, Swiss Alps, Via Alpina # 1 Trail Trip?
- Hike from Alpine village to the next along the Via Alpina trail
- Your guides, René & Suzanne Welti, lead throughout the Via Alpina trail
- Always offered 2 hiking level options each day
- Luggage is transported for you from hotel to hotel
- Lodging in nice hotels/lodges including Swiss breakfasts* & 3-4 course dinners
- Travel in a small group
- Echo Trails is Swiss & California based company operating since 2012 and a Trip Advisor “Hall of Fame” business – René & Suzanne are the owners
- We have guided over 1,000 people in small groups on Swiss Trails.
*Swiss breakfasts consists of choice of eggs, fresh breads, cheeses, local jams , cold cut assortment, juices, teas, coffee, and more.
The Swiss Alps Via Alpina – The hiking trail that takes you through the “Heart of the Swiss Alps”
The Via Alpina takes you through the most beautiful regions in the Swiss Alps. The Via Alpina consists of publicly maintained gravel, dirt, rocky, wide and narrow trails.
Along this trail you experience awesome breathtaking views of glaciers, dramatic mountain peaks, Sound of Music green pastures with alpine flora and fauna with cow bells often ringing in the air.
ECHO Trails 8-Day Swiss Alps Via Alpina Trip Summary
This small alpine resort is the start of your Swiss Alps adventure situated at 3,000 ft. completely surrounded by mountain peaks. The local shops are fun to stroll along and see.
From the Zurich airport it is a 2 hour train ride with an easy transfer in Lucerne.
This Swiss Alps mountain village resort is only accessible via foot or cable car
World famous gateway to the Jungfrau region facing the Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau mountain peaks
A tucked away mountain village accessible only by train or cable car offers stunning views of the Swiss Alps
….With post-trip option to Zermatt & the Matterhorn
All inclusive with Lodging in comfortable 3-4 star hotels/lodges including Breakfasts & Dinners
Luggage Transfers – Local Transportation
2-English Speaking & Experienced Guides Throughout the Hike
Is ECHO Trails for you?
Yes, if you are energetic, active, filled with the spirit of adventure and like to interact with other people.
Yes, if you like to walk at a 2 mile an hour pace with varying durations each day at mostly elevation ranges of 3,000 ft. to 7,000ft.
And finally yes, if you like to stop along the way, take pictures and look at the many assortments of alpine flowers and wildlife.
One day we will take the Jungfrau cog wheel train up to the Jungfraujoch to an elevation of 11,340 ft.
And no, you can’t make your spouse/partner run alongside.
July 11 to 18, 2019
September 16, to 23, 2019
Adult Standard: CHF 4,520.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 4,919.00 for one person
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
All pricing are in Swiss Francs CHF
Reserve your place on this tour with a $300 per person deposit.
5% early bird 2018 payment reduction.
There is a 12 person trip limit so participation on a “First-Come, First-Serve” basis.
April 30, 2019.
Pay on-line or via check(s) made out to ECHO Trails, LLC, 20630 Torello Lane, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022.
Contact René Welti for details @ Tel: 650-460-9107 / E-mail: email@example.com
- Services of an expert, English speaking, guide
- All accommodations 8 nights in wonderful hotels and lodges with breakfast and three course dinners
- All Ground Transportation, including Trams, Mountain Railways, Admissions per the itinerary
- Luggage transfers every day – limit of 1 bag per person
- First Class train ticket to the Zurich airport & Overnight at the Zurich airport Radison Blu
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Items of personal nature
- Travel to Engelberg (We can help you with train tickets so just let us know and we can help you.)
- Pre and Post Travel Options – click here to see more
Booking a Tour
Click on the red “Book Now” button
1. On the right hand side, select the Date you wish to take the tour in the Date Box
2. Input the number of participants: adults & children
3. Go To the Tour Box and click on BOOK button – the payment form will open
4. Under Options: See if you qualify for Swiss Pass or Half-Card tax – Select one or Select “No Card or Pass”
5. Review the final price – make sure it is correct
6. Read our Cancellation Policy – check the Terms & Conditions Box
7. Pay with either a PayPal account or debit/credit card
Once the payment has been processed, a written confirmation will be sent to your email address
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to departure are refundable less a $100 per person service fee.
- Cancellations made between 60 and 15 days prior to departure are subject to a $500 per person cancellation penalty.
- Cancellations made less than 15 days before departure are subject to a $1000 cancellation penalty.
- Cancellation of individual room nights or non-use of prepaid meals are not refundable.
Transportation vouchers and railpasses are bearer documents and cannot be refunded if lost or stolen.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Booking within 5 days of your tour date?
Please contact us directly in Lucerne.
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org