Open Air Stanserhorn Ride with Panorama Cookout
Breathtaking Views of the Alps from a unique open-top cable-car
- Experience the quickest way to get to 1800 m/ 6000 ft for the best views of the Alps
- Stand on an “over the mountain platform” to view the 320+ peaks of the Central Alps. One can see the world famous Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau mountains
- Walk on your own around on the 1800m/6000ft summit.
- Enjoy the world’s only open air “CabriO” aerial cable car where you can stand outside on the upper deck as you travel up and down the Stanserhorn mountain
- Ride on a refurbished oldtimer- funicular, originally installed in 1893, that was one of the first such railway systems in the world
- Enjoy a taste of local Swiss “slow food” as your guide grills Swiss sausages in the outdoor BBQ area. (For vegetarians we’ll prepare tofu shish kebabs)
- Return with a boat ride on Lake Lucerne and a greater insight of how Switzerland was formed, founded and functions today.
May to October
- Meet: 08:45 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station
- Train departure leaves promptly at 9:10 am
- We return: flexible according to the pace you want to set
Adult Standard: CHF 350.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 400.00 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less CHF 45.00 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less CHF 80.00 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 15): CHF 175.00 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less CHF 22.50 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less CHF 40.00 per child
Children 0-5 years are free
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- All transportation by train, funicular, aerial cable car and boat
- Swiss “Slow Food” sausage grill lunch (vegetarians also welcome but please give us advance warning!)
- English speaking Guide providing Switzerland 101 so you get a sense of the people and the place
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Items of personal nature.
Booking a Tour
Click on the red “Book Now” button
1. On the right hand side, select the Date you wish to take the tour in the Date Box
2. Input the number of participants: adults & children
3. Go To the Tour Box and click on BOOK button – the payment form will open
4. Under Options: See if you qualify for Swiss Pass or Half-Card tax – Select one or Select “No Card or Pass”
5. Review the final price – make sure it is correct
6. Read our Cancellation Policy – check the Terms & Conditions Box
7. Pay with either a PayPal account or debit/credit card
Once the payment has been processed, a written confirmation will be sent to your email address
Booking within 5 days of tour date?
Phone or text our Lucerne office – +41 79 813 3610 – to check if we can take you, before making a booking
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: email@example.com