Open Air Stanserhorn Ride with Panorama Cookout
Breathtaking Views of the Alps from a unique open-top cable-car
- Experience the quickest way to get to 1800 m/ 6000 ft for the best views of the Alps
- Stand on an “over the mountain platform” to view the 320+ peaks of the Central Alps. One can see the world famous Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau mountains
- Walk on your own around on the 1800m/6000ft summit.
- Enjoy the world’s only open air “CabriO” aerial cable car where you can stand outside on the upper deck as you travel up and down the Stanserhorn mountain
- Ride on a refurbished oldtimer- funicular, originally installed in 1893, that was one of the first such railway systems in the world
- Enjoy a taste of local Swiss “slow food” as your guide grills Swiss sausages in the outdoor BBQ area. (For vegetarians we’ll prepare tofu shish kebabs)
- Return with a boat ride on Lake Lucerne and a greater insight of how Switzerland was formed, founded and functions today.
May to October
- Meet: 08:45 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station
- Train departure leaves promptly at 9:10 am
- We return: flexible according to the pace you want to set
Adult Standard: CHF 350.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 400.00 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less CHF 45.00 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less CHF 80.00 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 15): CHF 175.00 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less CHF 22.50 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less CHF 40.00 per child
Children 0-5 years are free
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- All transportation by train, funicular, aerial cable car and boat
- Swiss “Slow Food” sausage grill lunch (vegetarians also welcome but please give us advance warning!)
- English speaking Guide providing Switzerland 101 so you get a sense of the people and the place
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Items of personal nature.
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Booking within 5 days of your tour date?
Please contact us directly in Lucerne.
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org