St. Moritz Day Trips
Enjoy St. Moritz’s breath taking views
Easy walking trails with a knowledgeable guide
- Experience the most scenic panorama views of the surrounding Bernina Mts, St.Moritz Engadine Valley, World Championships Ski runs, in a relatively flat and leisurely hike.
- Hike along the sunny side of the Alps and experience why many people continue to return to this most beautiful Engadine Valley year after year.
- Your local St. Moritz guide explains the Romanisch culture in Graubünden, artistic St. Moritz “Graffitti” architecture, St. Moritz story as the world’s first Winter tourism resort, along with current St. Moritz stories about it’s people, hotels and things going on.
- Stay in St. Moritz’s most friendly family run Hotel located in the center of St. Moritz.
Actual walking & hiking time and distance: 3 ½ to 4 hours, 5 ½ miles / 9 km
Elevation change: 400ft / 130m down
Hiking terrain: relatively flat, natural dirt & stone path, public sign posted trails
June 9, 2018 to Oct. 21, 2018
Adult Standard: CHF 1,113.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 1,313.00 for one person
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
Price includes two night stay with dinners and breakfasts at a 3 star hotel in central St. Moritz
Two nights at the three star Hauser Hotel located directly in the center of St. Moritz that includes two breakfasts & two 3-course dinners.
Van transfer to the hotel (Need to let the hotel know your arrival information)
Full Day Guided Hiking with with local St. Moritz English speaking guide.
All transportation for your hike; local buses, funicular, cog wheel train, chair lift, train etc.
Wine & Alcoholic Beverages
Items of personal nature.
(For the hike we recommended you bring 2 bottles of water and wear ankle high hiking shoes.)
The tour departs rain or shine.
- Full refund up to 7 days prior to your St. Moritz arrival
- 50% refund if cancelled up to 4 days before St. Moritz arrival
- No refund if cancelled within 4 days of arrival.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Booking within 5 days of your tour date?
Please contact us directly in Lucerne.
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: email@example.com
By combining lodging with our guided tour, we take the hassle out of finding a play to stay, and provide a savings.
The Hauser Hotel is St. Moritz’s most friendly family run hotel. It is located in the center of St. Moritz, and is the local “watering hole” for locals.
Trip Advisor rates the restaurant as one of the best in the region. Click Here to read Trip Advisor
Besides two fabulous dinners, two breakfasts are included. Breakfast includes home made croissants that are simply the best.
All foods are locally grown & purchased.
The “Sustainable” Hauser Hotel is very environmentally, ecologically and socially conscious.
John loves living in St. Moritz. He’s worked as a professional guide for all kinds of people.
Originally from Australia, he’s very active in the region with lots of knowledge about the Engadin Valley’s terrain and regional activities. John’s descriptive communication style will provide you an exhilarating day in the Swiss Alps.
Hiking Map for St. Moritz
This encompasses the day’s travel, including buses and trains – we won’t be hiking all this in one day