St. Moritz Day Trips
Enjoy St. Moritz’s breath taking views
Easy walking trails with a knowledgeable guide
- Experience the most scenic panorama views of the surrounding Bernina Mts, St.Moritz Engadine Valley, World Championships Ski runs, in a relatively flat and leisurely hike.
- Hike along the sunny side of the Alps and experience why many people continue to return to this most beautiful Engadine Valley year after year.
- Your local St. Moritz guide explains the Romanisch culture in Graubünden, artistic St. Moritz “Graffitti” architecture, St. Moritz story as the world’s first Winter tourism resort, along with current St. Moritz stories about it’s people, hotels and things going on.
- Stay in St. Moritz’s most friendly family run Hotel located in the center of St. Moritz.
Actual walking & hiking time and distance: 3 ½ to 4 hours, 5 ½ miles / 9 km
Elevation change: 400ft / 130m down
Hiking terrain: relatively flat, natural dirt & stone path, public sign posted trails
By combining lodging with our guided tour, we take the hassle out of finding a play to stay, and provide a savings.
The Hauser Hotel is St. Moritz’s most friendly family run hotel. It is located in the center of St. Moritz, and is the local “watering hole” for locals.
Trip Advisor rates the restaurant as one of the best in the region. Click Here to read Trip Advisor
Besides two fabulous dinners, two breakfasts are included. Breakfast includes home made croissants that are simply the best.
All foods are locally grown & purchased.
The “Sustainable” Hauser Hotel is very environmentally, ecologically and socially conscious.
John loves living in St. Moritz. He’s worked as a professional guide for all kinds of people.
Originally from Australia, he’s very active in the region with lots of knowledge about the Engadin Valley’s terrain and regional activities. John’s descriptive communication style will provide you an exhilarating day in the Swiss Alps.
June 9, 2018 to Oct. 21, 2018
Adult Standard: US $1,170 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: US $1,380 for one person
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
Price includes two night stay with dinners and breakfasts at a 3 star hotel in central St. Moritz
Two nights at the three star Hauser Hotel located directly in the center of St. Moritz that includes two breakfasts & two 3-course dinners.
Van transfer to the hotel (Need to let the hotel know your arrival information)
Full Day Guided Hiking with with local St. Moritz English speaking guide.
All transportation for your hike; local buses, funicular, cog wheel train, chair lift, train etc.
Wine & Alcoholic Beverages
Items of personal nature.
(For the hike we recommended you bring 2 bottles of water and wear ankle high hiking shoes.)
Booking a Tour
Click on the red “Book Now” button
1. On the right hand side, select the Date you wish to take the tour in the Date Box
2. Input the number of participants: adults & children
3. Go To the Tour Box and click on BOOK button – the payment form will open
4. Under Options: See if you qualify for Swiss Pass or Half-Card tax – Select one or Select “No Card or Pass”
5. Review the final price – make sure it is correct
6. Read our Cancellation Policy – check the Terms & Conditions Box
7. Pay with either a PayPal account or debit/credit card
Once the payment has been processed, a written confirmation will be sent to your email address
Booking within 7 days of tour date?
Phone or text our Lucerne office – +41 79 813 3610 – to check if we can take you, before making a booking
The tour departs rain or shine.
- Full refund up to 7 days prior to your St. Moritz arrival
- 50% refund if cancelled up to 4 days before St. Moritz arrival
- No refund if cancelled within 4 days of arrival.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: email@example.com
Hiking Map for St. Moritz
This encompasses the day’s travel, including buses and trains – we won’t be hiking all this in one day