Semi-Guided Hike Jungfrau – Logistics
- A detailed itinerary with full hike descriptions will be sent in advance.
- You will stay in family run, 3 to 4 star hotels/lodges. All lodging, breakfasts, and luggage porterage are bundled with the tour.
- A guide will accompany on the first day of hiking. We will explain the entire trip’s itinerary. You will what to expect, will be familiar with transportation systems and know details of the daily transport modes, tickets and trail routing.
- You will have a Half-Tax Swiss card, where you receive a 50% reduction on all public transportation and mountain chairlifts.
- Luggage will be dropped at the front counter by 9:00 am. Our portage carriers will deliver the bags to the next hotel by 6.00 pm that evening.
- One only needs to carry a day pack for the 3-4 hours of daily planned hiking.
- You will have a full set of travel documents including detailed daily itinerary, laminated hike map and detailed hotel finder maps, vouchers and contact information.
- You will have a Free Helpline from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. Feel free to call us if there are further questions or need additional information
- You will also be given a First-Aid Safety Kit.
Interactive Google Map – Jungfrau Region
Click on Map