Go Up From the Rhine – Explore the Swiss Alps
3 Day Guided Tour – View Matterhorn and Alpine Mountains
Travel to a ridge on Switzerland’s Pennine Alps.
Cruise Lake Lucerne surrounded by mountains.
- 1st Class Travel on Glacier Express
- Travel up the Gornergrat via Europe’s highest railway – a rack system
- Cruise on Lake Lucerne via a classic steamer
- 2 nights stay at 4 star hotel in Zermatt
- Breakfast and 3 Course Dinners included
- local English speaking guide throughout
September 7, 2019 through November 3, 2019
Adult Standard: US $1,964 per person, based on 4 or more
Adult Standard: US $463 for one or 2 persons
● 3 day First Class Swiss Travel Rail Pass
● 2 nights Zermatt 4 star hotel
● Breakfasts and 3 course dinners
● Full Day Tour including Gornergrat Rail to the summit and walk-hike down
● First Class Glacier Express
● Lunch on the Glacier Express
● First Class Lake Lucerne Steamer – 3 hours cruise on Lake Lucerne
● Local English speaking guide
Wine & Alcoholic Beverages
Lunches in Zermatt
Items of personal nature.
Booking a Tour
Click on the red “Book Now” button
1. On the right hand side, select the Date you wish to take the tour in the Date Box
2. Input the number of participants: adults & children
3. Go To the Tour Box and click on BOOK button – the payment form will open
4. Under Options: See if you qualify for Swiss Pass or Half-Card tax – Select one or Select “No Card or Pass”
5. Review the final price – make sure it is correct
6. Read our Cancellation Policy – check the Terms & Conditions Box
7. Pay with either a PayPal account or debit/credit card
Once the payment has been processed, a written confirmation will be sent to your email address
Booking within 7 days of tour date?
Phone or text our Lucerne office – +41 79 813 3610 – to check if we can take you, before making a booking
The tour departs rain or shine.
- Full refund up to 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled up to 4 days before
- No refund if cancelled within 4 days of arrival.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: email@example.com