Mt Pilatus & Mt Rigi Day Trip
Mt. Pilatus & Mt. Rigi – “2 Peaks in 1 Day” Walking Tour
If you have one day in Lucerne and are wondering what Mountain do to: Mt. Pilatus or Mt. Rigi
Choose them both
At 7,000 ft / 2,200 m., you definitely feel you are in the alps.
Before you get to the top of Mt. Pilatus, you hike on signposted trails and see the jagged limestone conglomerate rocks that much of the alps is made of. Along the way you see pastures and hear the sounds of the Swiss cowbells
- Savor Mt. Rigi’s 360 degree views of the surrounding Alps
- Visit 7th generation Swiss-Dairy Farmer on Mt. Rigi
- Panoramic summit walk to Mt. Rigi-Kaltbad
- Ride aerial tram from Mt. Rigi to Weggis by Lake Lucerne
- Ascend Mt. Pilatus combination aerial panorama gondola & new aerial cableway “Dragon Ride” to 7000 ft. Summit
- Enjoy the world’s steepest cogwheel train ride to Lake Lucerne
- Relish scenic one-hour Lake Lucerne boat cruise back to Lucerne train station
- Easy bus & train transportation back to Lucerne
May to October
- Meet: 07:00 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station
- We depart at 07:18 am
- We return: 05:45 pm
Adult Standard: CHF 498.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 648.00 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less CHF 100.00 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less CHF 200.00 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): CHF 249.00 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less CHF 50.00 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less CHF 100.00 per child
Children under 6 years are free
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- All transportation throughout and includes SBB train, Mt. Rigi cogwheel train & aerial tram, bus & train to Lucerne, Mt. Pilatus gondola, aerial cableway & cogwheel train and cruise on Lake Lucerne back to Lucerne
- Picnic lunch, drinks, & snacks
- English speaking, certified hiking guide
Items of personal nature.
(For the hike we recommended you bring 2 bottles of water and wear ankle high hiking shoes.)
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Map for Mt. Pilatus & Mt. Rigi