Lugano Day Trip
Lake Lugano’s Italian influenced tour
Fashion, gorgeous scenery, famous sailing spots, along with tasting local food & wines
- Experience the essence of this Italian-speaking region of Switzerland, in the canton of Ticino.. Be exposed to Lugano’s history, fashion, and gorgeous scenery
- Taste local food & wine in this all inclusive tour
- Savor the gorgeous lake views and walk through Lugano’s most expensive neighborhoods
- Enjoy the easy 1 hour Olive Trail footpath on cobblestones with the best views of Lake Lugano. End up at a quaint village whose buildings are hanging off the side of the mountain
- Take a boat Cruise to your “grotto” lunch spot. Make your own “classic risotto” while your stand-by chef explains what you have to do.
- Taste the local Ticino wine produced by local winemakers from the vineyards around Lugano. and the region
- Enjoy Ticino’s famous high quality Merlot wine, both read and white
- This is a quiet, private, tour where you can learn about the region and Switzerland – while enjoying great views
May through October
Meet: 9:00 am at your hotel
Return: 3:00 pm Lugano
Adult Standard: US $495 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: US $685 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rates less US $25 per person
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- Meet & greet at your hotel
- Guided historic walk through Lugano and Olive Nature Trail lakeside
- Grotto lunch with all you can eat “self-made” risotto and local wine over-looking the lake, the villas and the magnificent mountain scenery
- English speaking guide throughout
- All local transportation
Items of personal nature.
Booking a Tour
Click on the red “Book Now” button
1. On the right hand side, select the Date you wish to take the tour in the Date Box
2. Input the number of participants: adults & children
3. Go To the Tour Box and click on BOOK button – the payment form will open
4. Under Options: See if you qualify for Swiss Pass or Half-Card tax – Select one or Select “No Card or Pass”
5. Review the final price – make sure it is correct
6. Read our Cancellation Policy – check the Terms & Conditions Box
7. Pay with either a PayPal account or debit/credit card
Once the payment has been processed, a written confirmation will be sent to your email address
Booking within 7 days of tour date?
Phone or text our Lucerne office – +41 79 813 3610 – to check if we can take you, before making a booking
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Romina & Patricia – your Lugano Guides
Both Romina & Patricia are Lugano locals and head up the Lugano Guides Association.
You will hear all the new and old in what you are seeing.
Plus all your questions about this wonderful Italian-speaking region of Switzerland answered with charm and grace.