Lugano Day Trip
Lake Lugano’s Italian influenced tour
Fashion, gorgeous scenery, famous sailing spots, along with tasting local food & wines
- Experience the essence of this Italian-speaking region of Switzerland, in the canton of Ticino.. Be exposed to Lugano’s history, fashion, and gorgeous scenery
- Taste local food & wine in this all inclusive tour
- Savor the gorgeous lake views and walk through Lugano’s most expensive neighborhoods
- Enjoy the easy 1 hour Olive Trail footpath on cobblestones with the best views of Lake Lugano. End up at a quaint village whose buildings are hanging off the side of the mountain
- Take a boat Cruise to your “grotto” lunch spot. Make your own “classic risotto” while your stand-by chef explains what you have to do.
- Taste the local Ticino wine produced by local winemakers from the vineyards around Lugano. and the region
- Enjoy Ticino’s famous high quality Merlot wine, both read and white
May through October
Meet: 9:00 am at your hotel
Return: 3:00 pm Lugano
Adult Standard: CHF 470.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 655.00 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rates less CHF 25.00 per person
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- Meet & greet at your hotel
- Guided historic walk through Lugano and Olive Nature Trail lakeside
- Grotto lunch with all you can eat “self-made” risotto and local wine over-looking the lake, the villas and the magnificent mountain scenery
- English speaking guide throughout
- All local transportation
Items of personal nature.
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Booking within 5 days of your tour date?
Please contact us directly in Lucerne.
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patricia our Guide
Patricia Carminati is one of the best and most knowledgeable guides in all Ticino.
You will hear all the new and old in what you are seeing.
She will be able to answer all your questions about this wonderful Italian-speaking region of Switzerland.