Lake Lucerne Villas & Castles
a gentle walk taking in Lake Lucerne’s views
Enjoy a morning (or an afternoon) strolling along Lake Lucerne’s most panoramic vistas and walking by old Swiss chalets, villas and historic castles.
- Spectacular views of Lake Lucerne and the surrounding Alps
- See historic castles, old chalets, and ornate villas. Listen to their history
- Walk on marked “Wanderweg” paths
- An English speaking guide who is also an area resident, willing to share lots of information
- Use of Swiss public transportation system
Consider this as a beautiful 1 to 2 hour walk/hike
April – October Click here for alternate seasons
- Meet: 09:15 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station – Morning Walk
- Return: 12:00 pm for morning walk
- Meet: 02:15 pm – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station – Afternoon Walk</li
- Return: 05:00 pm for afternoon walk
Adult Standard: CHF 160.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 210.00 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less CHF 6.00 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less CHF 10.00 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): CHF 80.00 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less CHF 3.00 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less CHF 5.00 per child
Children under 6 years are free
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- Full Day Lucerne Bus Pass
- English speaking Guide providing first-hand information on Lucerne & Switzerland. You get a sense of the people, the place and how it is to live here.
- Items of personal nature.
- Drinks – you may want to take a bottle of water along
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Booking within 5 days of your tour date?
Please contact us directly in Lucerne.
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org