Lake Lucerne Villas & Castles Walking Tour
An easy Walking tour taking in Lake Lucerne’s views
Enjoy a morning (or an afternoon) stroll along Lake Lucerne’s most panoramic paths and walk by old Swiss chalets, villas and historic Meggenhorn and Neuhabsburg castles.
- Spectacular views of Lake Lucerne and the surrounding Alps
- See historic castles, old chalets, and ornate villas. Listen to their history
- Walk on marked “Wanderweg” paths
- An English speaking guide who is also an area resident, willing to share lots of information
- Use of Swiss public transportation system
- This is a quiet, private, tour where you can relax and learn about the Lucerne area and Switzerland
Consider this as a beautiful 1 to 2 hour walk/hike
Best between April – October Click here for alternate seasons
- Meet: 09:15 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station – Morning Walk
- Return: 12:00 pm for morning walk
- Meet: 01:45 pm – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station – Afternoon Walk
- Return: 04:00 pm for afternoon walk
Adult Standard: US $195 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: US $295 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less US $6 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less US $10 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): US $97 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less US $3 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less US $5 per child
Children under 6 years are free
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- Full Day Lucerne Bus Pass
- English speaking Guide providing first-hand information on Lucerne & Switzerland. You get a sense of the people, the place and how it is to live here.
- Items of personal nature.
- Drinks – you may want to take a bottle of water along
Booking a Tour
Click on the red “Book Now” button
1. On the right hand side, select the Date you wish to take the tour in the Date Box
2. Input the number of participants: adults & children
3. Go To the Tour Box and click on BOOK button – the payment form will open
4. Under Options: See if you qualify for Swiss Pass or Half-Card tax – Select one or Select “No Card or Pass”
5. Review the final price – make sure it is correct
6. Read our Cancellation Policy – check the Terms & Conditions Box
7. Pay with either a PayPal account or debit/credit card
Once the payment has been processed, a written confirmation will be sent to your email address
Booking within 5 days of tour date?
Phone or text our Lucerne office – +41 79 813 3610 – to check if we can take you, before making a booking
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org