Lake Lucerne Semi-Guided Circle Tour
Fantastic and amazing four-day circuit hike
If you can possibly do so, this fantastic four day circuit hike (out and back from Lucerne) is worth building your entire Swiss vacation around.
- Experience awesome Swiss alpine scenery, green pastures, farm houses, meet locals on the trail.
Options to shorten or lengthen each day’s activities using local public transportation.
- Local guide on Day 1 introduces you to the Lake Lucerne region and instructs you on how Swiss hiking trails and signposting work.
- Hike in the Swiss Alps at your own pace but with the security of an English-speaking local guide available by phone.
- All your logistics, luggage transfers, hotel reservations, detailed daily hike descriptions, maps, local pre-paid phone and helpline are included.
- “Peace of mind” guarantee – you have people available to contact and to help you throughout your trip
A Beautiful Experience around Switzerland’s Lake Lucerne Region
ECHO Trails tours are designed for people who are energetic, active, and filled with a spirit of adventure.
We rate this tour as easy to moderate.
Price CHF 1,599 per person based on 2 or more, in a twin bedded room
Price CHF 1,799 for single person
All pricing are in Swiss Francs CHF
Reserve your place on this tour with a CHF 500 per person deposit.
Balance due 30 days before trip begins
Pay on-line or via check(s) made out to ECHO Trails, LLC, 20630 Torello Lane, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022.
Contact our Lucerne office for details tel. +41 79 813 36 10 / E-mail: email@example.com
- 5 nights lodging and breakfast in standard class hotels
- Daily luggage transfers from hotel to hotel
- Use of the mineral spa bath at Rigi Kaltbad
- Detailed trip briefing together with 2-hr old-town walk through Lucerne with a local guide on the day before your hike
- Guided hike on your first hiking day to get you familiar with various transportation systems and explanation of your daily transport modes and tickets
- Full set of travel documents including detailed daily itinerary, laminated hike map and detailed hotel finder maps, vouchers and contact information.
- Free Helpline from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Loan of Swiss mobile phone with a local phone #, 10 minutes pre-paid calling time and pre-loaded with the most important local contact and emergency numbers
- Full hike route description sent to you in advance to give you time to familiarize yourself.
- Tickets for all local transportation such as lake steamer, cable car, postal buses and trains. The costs depend on what you choose to do and use (1st or 2nd class, with or without Swiss Rail Pass etc. For planning purposes you should budget from CHF 150 to 200 per person.)
- Meals except breakfasts in hotels. (All the hotels offer a Half-Pension 3 to 4 course dinner ranging from CHF 35 to 45 per person)
- Additional calling time on the mobile phone (available for purchase at most kiosks)
- Additional days with a Guide. (Additional day(s) with a Guide available at a CHF 400.- daily rate).
- Items of personal nature
Booking a Tour
Click on the red “Book Now” button
1. On the right hand side, select the Date you wish to take the tour in the Date Box
2. Input the number of participants: adults & children
3. Go To the Tour Box and click on BOOK button – the payment form will open
4. Under Options: See if you qualify for Swiss Pass or Half-Card tax – Select one or Select “No Card or Pass”
5. Review the final price – make sure it is correct
6. Read our Cancellation Policy – check the Terms & Conditions Box
7. Pay with either a PayPal account or debit/credit card
Once the payment has been processed, a written confirmation will be sent to your email address
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to departure are refundable less a $100 per person service fee.
- Cancellations made between 60 and 15 days prior to departure are subject to a $500 per person cancellation penalty.
- Cancellations made less than 15 days before departure are subject to a $1000 cancellation penalty.
- Cancellation of individual room nights or non-use of prepaid meals are not refundable.
Transportation vouchers and railpasses are bearer documents and cannot be refunded if lost or stolen
When in Switzerland, call +41-79-813-36-10 to reach our office
Booking within 30 days of your tour date?
Please contact us directly in Lucerne.
Calling from outside of Switzerland: +41-79-813-36-10.
Calling from within Switzerland on a local telephone: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org