Lake Lucerne Semi-Guided Circle Tour
Fantastic and amazing four-day circuit hike/trek
If you can possibly do so, this fantastic four day circuit hike (out and back from Lucerne) is worth building your entire Swiss vacation around.
- Experience awesome Swiss alpine scenery, green pastures, farm houses, meet locals on the trail.
Options to shorten or lengthen each day’s trek using local public transportation.
- Local guide on Day 1 introduces you to the Lake Lucerne region and instructs you on how Swiss hiking trails and signposting work.
- Hike in the Swiss Alps at your own pace but with the security of an English-speaking local guide available by phone and baggage transported for you
- All your logistics, luggage transfers, hotel reservations, detailed daily hike descriptions, maps, local pre-paid phone and helpline are included. You have a “peace of mind” guarantee and know you have people available to contact and to help you throughout your trip
A Beutiful Experinece around Switzerland’s Lake Lucerne Region
ECHO Trails tours are designed for people who are energetic, active, and filled with a spirit of adventure.
We rate this tour as easy to moderate.
Price CHF 1,599 per person, 2 or more, in a twin bedded room
Price CHF 1,799 for 1 person
All pricing are in Swiss Francs CHF
Reserve your place on this tour with a CHF 500 per person deposit.
Balance due 30 days before trip begins
Pay on-line or via check(s) made out to ECHO Trails, LLC, 20630 Torello Lane, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022.
Contact René Welti for details @ Tel: 650-460-9107 / E-mail: email@example.com
- 5 nights lodging and breakfast in standard class hotels
- Meet & Greet at the Zurich airport or at the designated Swiss origin place / point
- Van transfer to your Lucerne hotel
- Daily luggage transfers from hotel to hotel
- Use of the mineral spa bath at Rigi Kaltbad
- Detailed trip briefing including 2-hr old-town walk through Lucerne with a local guide on the day before your hike
- Guided hike on your first hiking day to get you familiar with various transportation systems and explanation of your daily transport modes and tickets
- Full set of travel documents including detailed daily itinerary, laminated hike map and detailed hotel finder maps, vouchers and contact information.
- Free Helpline from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Swiss mobile phone with a local phone #, 10 minutes prepaid calling time and pre-loaded with the most important local contact and emergency numbers
- Full hike descriptions, map and mobile phone sent to you in advance to give you time to familiarise yourself with details and usage.
- Tickets for all local transportation such as lake steamer, cable car, postal buses and trains. The costs depend on what you choose to do and use (1st or 2nd class, with or without Swiss Rail Pass etc. For planning purposes you may wish to budget from CHF 150.- to 200.- per person.)
- Meals except breakfasts in hotels. (All the hotels offer a Half-Pension 3 to 4 course dinner ranging from CHF 35 to 45 per person)
- Additional calling time on the mobile phone (available for purchase at most kiosks)
- Additional days with a Guide. (Additional day(s) with a Guide available at a CHF 400.- daily rate.
Day 4, from Brunnen to Rigi Kaltfad, is a 5 to 5 1/2 hr hike. You may wish to consider having a Guide to minimize your chances of making a wrong turn as there are a number of places where you need to make sure you turn on the right path.
Helpline also available and of course you can also ask someone on the trail too. The Swiss are very helpful too.
- Items of personal nature
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to departure are refundable less a $100 per person service fee.
- Cancellations made between 60 and 15 days prior to departure are subject to a $500 per person cancellation penalty.
- Cancellations made less than 15 days before departure are subject to a $1000 cancellation penalty.
- Cancellation of individual room nights or non-use of prepaid meals are not refundable.
Transportation vouchers and railpasses are bearer documents and cannot be refunded if lost or stolen
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office