Lake Lucerne Semi-Guided Circle Hike
Fantastic and amazing six-day circuit hike
If you can possibly do so, this fantastic four day circuit hike (out and back from Lucerne) is worth building your entire Swiss vacation around.
- Experience awesome Swiss alpine scenery, green pastures, farm houses, meet locals on the trail.
Options to shorten or lengthen each day’s activities using local public transportation.
- Local guide on Day 1 introduces you to the Lake Lucerne region and instructs you on how Swiss hiking trails and signposting work.
- Hike in the Swiss Alps at your own pace but with the security of an English-speaking local guide available by phone.
- All your logistics, luggage transfers, hotel reservations, detailed daily hike descriptions, maps, local pre-paid phone and helpline are included.
- “Peace of mind” guarantee – you have people available to contact and to help you throughout your trip
A Beautiful Experience around Switzerland’s Lake Lucerne Region
ECHO Trails tours are designed for people who are energetic, active, and filled with a spirit of adventure.
This will be considered one of your essential lifetime memories – meeting great people, wonderful food and lodging, and fantastic views.
We rate this tour as easy to moderate.
Price US $ 1,680* per person based on 2 or more, in a twin bedded room
Price US $ 1,890* for single person
All pricing are in dollars U.S.A.
10% Deposit secures the booking – balance due 90 days before the departure date
Reserve your place on this tour with US $ 525 per person deposit.
- 5 nights lodging and breakfast in standard class hotels.
- Daily luggage transfers from hotel to hotel.
- Use of the mineral spa bath at Rigi Kaltbad.
- Detailed trip briefing together with 2-hr old-town walk through Lucerne with a local guide on the day before your hike.
- Guided hike on your first hiking day to get you familiar with various transportation systems and explanation of your daily transport modes and tickets.
- Full set of travel documents including detailed daily itinerary, laminated hike map and detailed hotel finder maps, vouchers and contact information.
- Free Helpline from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- First-Aid Safety Kit – don’t hike without one.
- Full hike route description sent to you in advance to give you time to familiarize yourself.
- Tickets for all local transportation such as lake steamer, cable car, postal buses and trains. The costs depend on what you choose to do and use (1st or 2nd class, with or without Swiss Rail Pass etc. For planning purposes you should budget from CHF 150 to 200 per person).
- Meals except breakfasts in hotels.
- Additional days with a Guide. (Additional day(s) with a Guide available at a CHF 400.- daily rate).
- Items of personal nature.
* Currency Exchange
The US$ / Swiss Franc currency exchange rates have been relatively stable over the years. However, should the currency exchange rate change more than 2% at time of the final payment, we reserve the right to add the net difference to your final amount.
Booking a Tour
Click on the red “Book Now” button
1. On the right hand side, select the Date you wish to take the tour in the Date Box
2. Input the number of participants: adults & children
3. Go To the Tour Box and click on BOOK button – the payment form will open
4. Under Options: See if you qualify for Swiss Pass or Half-Card tax – Select one or Select “No Card or Pass”
5. Review the final price – make sure it is correct
6. Read our Cancellation Policy – check the Terms & Conditions Box
7. Pay with either a PayPal account or debit/credit card
Once the payment has been processed, a written confirmation will be sent to your email address
2020 & 2021 – Amended Cancellation policy
With concerns about the coronavirus we have revised our cancellation to make it more flexible:
· Cancellations made before 90 days prior to departure are subject to a $200.- per person cancellation fee.
· Cancellations made 45 to 90 days prior to departure are subject to $500.- per person cancellation fee
· Cancellations made 31 to 44 days prior to departure are subject to $1,000.- per person cancellation fee
· Cancellations made within 30 days prior to departure are subject to a 100% non-refundable cancellation fee.
Swiss hotel and transportation suppliers require pre-payments and have strict non-cancellation policies.
Transportation vouchers and rail passes are bearer documents and cannot be refunded if lost or stolen.
Changes? When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Booking within 30 days of your tour date?
Please contact us directly in Lucerne.
Calling from outside of Switzerland: +41-79-813-36-10.
Calling from within Switzerland on a local telephone: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: email@example.com