Heart of the Swiss Alps – Day Trip
Explore Switzerland’s Engelerg Valley
Luzern – Engelberg – Fuerenalp
Spend a day in the Engelberg Valley with 2 ½ to 3 hours of hiking surrounded by Swiss Alps, green pastures, snow capped peaks, glaciers, grazing Swiss cows, water falls and streams with lunch stop at an alpine restaurant.
A minimum of two people are needed to sign up for this superb guided hike.
- Unforgettable experience and views
- Visit the world famous village of Engelberg with its 12th century living monastery
- Three hours of hiking in the very heart of the Swiss Alps
- Stop for lunch at an authentic Alpine restaurant
- Use of Swiss public transportation system
Consider this as a beautiful walk/hike in the clouds for 3 hours.
May to October
- Meet: 07:45 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station
- Train departure leaves promptly at 8:06 am
- We return: 17:54 pm
Adult Standard: CHF 290.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 340.00 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less CHF 30.00 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less CHF 50.00 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): CHF 145.00 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less CHF 15.00 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less CHF 25.00 per child
Children under 6 years are free
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- All transportation: train, bus, aerial tram
- English speaking, certified hiking guide
- Items of personal nature.
- For the hike we recommended you bring 1-2 bottles of water.
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Map for in the Heart of the Alps