Bürgenstock – Day Trip
Bürgenstock – Mountain Top Lunch with Awesome Views
- Unforgettable experience and views
- 2 hours plus total of easy hiking
- 1 hour Lake Lucerne cruise allows you time to enjoy the wonderful panoramic views and learn of the 1873 to current Bürgenstock history
- Hike on an easy, wide, shade covered, with railing, gravel, newly signposted, Cliffside rock blasted mountain footpath on a new “Educational Trail” with visuals communicating the region’s sustainability, ecological and geographical features and history.
- Learn about Lucerne’s “Elegant historical Belle-Epoque past of the world’s who’s who of celebrities & dignitaries who stayed here”, with best views of the Lake Lucerne region.
- This is a quiet, private, tour where you can relax and learn about the Lucerne area and Switzerland
- After a 30 minute ride on train & bus, you are in the countryside. At the city of Lucerne’s highest point, experiencing “the stunning best views” of Lake Lucerne surrounding Alpine, Mt. Pilatus, Mt. Rigi, peaks.
- Enjoy Europe’s highest & fastest outdoor elevator as you zoom up the 300 ft / 150 m Hammetschwand Lift to the 1128 m/3500 ft mountaintop restaurant. Like the wonka-vator, all glass and soooo fast
- Enjoy local Swiss food for lunch in an incredible outdoor setting
- Visit the 14th century defensive tower – Schnitzturm -while waiting for the Lake Lucerne boat.
- See a number of lakeside villages as you cruise back on the 1 hour Lake Lucerne boat to Lucerne
Consider this as a beautiful 1 to 2 hour walk/hike
May to October
- Meet: 08:15 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station
- Train departure leaves promptly at 8:27 am
- We return: 16:28 pm
Adult Standard: US $410 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: US $535 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less US $47 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less US $99 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): US $205 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less US $23.50 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less US $49.50 per child
Children under 6 years are free
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- by train, bus, boat and Hammetschwand Lift -Europe’s highest outside and fastest mountain elevator
- Mountaintop Alpine outdoor terrace lunch with 360 Alpine views
- English speaking Guide providing first-hand information on Switzerland so you get a sense of the people, the place and how it is to live here.
- Items of personal nature.
Booking a Tour
Click on the red “Book Now” button
1. On the right hand side, select the Date you wish to take the tour in the Date Box
2. Input the number of participants: adults & children
3. Go To the Tour Box and click on BOOK button – the payment form will open
4. Under Options: See if you qualify for Swiss Pass or Half-Card tax – Select one or Select “No Card or Pass”
5. Review the final price – make sure it is correct
6. Read our Cancellation Policy – check the Terms & Conditions Box
7. Pay with either a PayPal account or debit/credit card
Once the payment has been processed, a written confirmation will be sent to your email address
Booking within 5 days of tour date?
Phone or text our Lucerne office – +41 79 813 3610 – to check if we can take you, before making a booking
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: email@example.com