Bürgenstock – Day Trip
Bürgenstock – Mountain Top Lunch with Awesome Views
- Unforgettable experience and views
- 2 hours plus total of easy hiking
- 1 hour Lake Lucerne cruise allows you time to enjoy the wonderful panoramic views and learn of the 1873 to current Bürgenstock history
- Hike on an easy, wide, shade covered, with railing, gravel, newly signposted, Cliffside rock blasted mountain footpath on a new “Educational Trail” with visuals communicating the region’s sustainability, ecological and geographical features and history.
- Learn about Lucerne’s “Elegant historical Belle-Epoque past of the world’s who’s who of celebrities & dignitaries who stayed here”, with best views of the Lake Lucerne region.
- Come away with a wonderful day of scenic views, a sense of Lucerne’s history
- After a 30 minute ride on train & bus, you are in the countryside. At the city of Lucerne’s highest point, experiencing “the stunning best views” of Lake Lucerne surrounding Alpine, Mt. Pilatus, Mt. Rigi, peaks.
- Enjoy Europe’s highest & fastest outdoor elevator as you zoom up the 300 ft / 150 m Hammetschwand Lift to the 1128 m/3500 ft mountaintop restaurant. Like the wonka-vator, all glass and soooo fast
- Enjoy local Swiss food for lunch in an incredible outdoor setting
- Visit the 14th century defensive tower – Schnitzturm -while waiting for the Lake Lucerne boat.
- See a number of lakeside villages as you cruise back on the 1 hour Lake Lucerne boat to Lucerne
Consider this as a beautiful 1 to 2 hour walk/hike
May to October
- Meet: 08:15 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station
- Train departure leaves promptly at 8:27 am
- We return: 16:28 pm
Adult Standard: CHF 340.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 390.00 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less CHF per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less CHF 95.00 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): CHF 170.00 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less CHF 22.50 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less CHF 47.50 per child
Children under 6 years are free
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- by train, bus, boat and Hammetschwand Lift -Europe’s highest outside and fastest mountain elevator
- Mountaintop Alpine outdoor terrace lunch with 360 Alpine views
- English speaking Guide providing first-hand information on Switzerland so you get a sense of the people, the place and how it is to live here.
- Items of personal nature.
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office