Alpine Peak to Peak Ridge Hike
A Challenging Hike in the Lucerne area
A minimum of two people are needed to sign up for this superb guided hike.
- A hike at 1850 meters/6000 feet along a spectacular ridge path
- Unforgettable 360 degree views over the Alps and 10 lakes
- Ride the world’s steepest funicular railway followed by chairlift with spectacular views
- Learn about high Alpine farming and its special challenges
- Full day tour of about 4 to 5 hours on foot. Hiking a distance of approx. 6.5 kilometers, 4 miles
This is a doable hike. It will give a workout – but as you can see from the photos, it’s basically a beautiful walk along mountain ridges.
We go at the pace you’re comfortable with. Just relax, take in the Alpine air and scenery, and enjoy.
May through September
- Meet: 07:45 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne Main Train Station
- We return: 17:54 pm at the Lucerne Main Train Station
Adult Standard: CHF 340.00 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: CHF 390.00 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less CHF 45.00 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less CHF 95.00 per person
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- All transportation by train and bus to starting point, cable car down from the summit, and return train ride to Lucerne.
- Private tour with English speaking, certified hiking guide
- All activities mentioned in the tour
- Items of personal nature.
- food & Beverages – There is an opportunity to purchase picnic lunch along the way
- For the hike we recommended you bring 1-2 bottles of water.
- Wear ankle high hiking shoes.
- Drinks & Celebration in the evening for having completed a great hike.
This tour is only possible in good weather and with no strong winds blowing.
In case of bad weather on the day of the tour, an alternative hike will be offered.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Booking within 5 days of your tour date?
Please contact us directly in Lucerne.
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org